Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smithies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Smithies, South Yorkshire, an area of Barnsley, Yorkshire
People named Smithies
- Alex Smithies (born 1990) English football player
- Bob Smithies (1934–2006) journalist and crossword compiler
- Frank Smithies (1912–2012), British mathematician
- John Smithies (1802–1872) Wesleyan missionary
- John J. Smithies (1954-), founding director of the Australian Centre for the Moving Image
- Karen Smithies (born 1969) English international cricketer
- Oliver Smithies (born 1925) British biologist (emigrated to USA)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smithies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.