|Look up smock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smock may refer to one of the following:
- Smock-frock, a coatlike outer garment, often worn to protect the clothes
- Smocking, an embroidery technique in which the fabric is gathered, then embroidered with decorative stitches to hold the gathers in place
- Chemise, a woman's undergarment
- A smock mill, a windmill with a wooden tower, resembling the garment in appearance
- A Ghanaian smock, a shirt worn in Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.