From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Smoke test)
Smoke testing may refer to:
- Smoke testing (electrical) looking for smoke when powering electrical items for the first time
- Smoke testing (mechanical) the practice of using smoke to test for leaks
- Smoke testing (software) trying the major functions of software before carrying out formal testing
- Smoke testing (lean startup) testing for market demand of a value proposition prior to building a functioning product or service
- Theatrical smoke and fog#Smoke testing, ensuring smoke machines will not set off smoke alarms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smoke testing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.