Smoke House Pictures
|Industry||Motion pictures and television|
Smoke House Pictures (stylized Smokehouse Pictures) is an American film and television production company. The company was founded in 2006 by George Clooney and Grant Heslov after the shutdown of Section Eight Productions. Its name is taken from the Smoke House restaurant, located across the street from Warner Bros. studios in Burbank, California.
The company signed a long-term production and development agreement with Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Bros. Television in July 2006. In June 2009, the company signed an exclusive two-year theatrical development and production deal with Sony Pictures Entertainment.
In January 2013, Priya Swaminathan joined the company as Senior Vice President of Development.
|2009||The Men Who Stare at Goats||Grant Heslov|
|2010||The American||Anton Corbijn|
|2011||The Ides of March||George Clooney|
|2012||Argo||Ben Affleck||Best Picture: AFI, Golden Globe, BAFTA|
Best Director: Golden Globe, BAFTA
|2013||August: Osage County||John Wells|
|2014||The Monuments Men||George Clooney|
|2015||Our Brand Is Crisis||David Gordon Green|
|2016||Money Monster||Jodie Foster|
|2018||Ocean's 8||Gary Ross|
|Title||First aired||Last aired||Co-production||Network||Notes|
|‘’On Becoming a God in Central Florida’’||August 25, 2019||TBA||TriStar Television||Showtime|
- "Smoke House restaurant marks 65 years in Burbank". Los Angeles Daily News. October 12, 2011.
- "George Clooney's Smoke House signs first-look deal with WB". Monsters and Critics. July 21, 2006. Archived from the original on March 2, 2014. Retrieved October 30, 2017.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- Rosenberg, Adam (June 30, 2009). "George Clooney And Smoke House Move From Warner Bros To Sony". MTV. Archived from the original on September 19, 2015. Retrieved October 30, 2017.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- Mitchell, Wendy (June 30, 2009). "Clooney and Heslov's Smokehouse moves to Sony". Screen Daily.
- "Executive Shuffle: Smokehouse Pictures, HBO Films, eOne Television". SSN Insider. January 21, 2013. Archived from the original on March 16, 2016. Retrieved October 30, 2017.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|