Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smoker or smokers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smoker is a noun derived from smoke and may have the following specialized meanings:
- Someone who smokes tobacco or cannabis, cigarette substitutes, or various other drugs
- Smoking (cooking), smoker, an apparatus for smoking (cooking technique)
- Bee smoker, a tool used in beekeeping
- A Stag film
- Smoker (One Piece), a character from the manga and anime One Piece
- A smoker, or copper-burner, one of the types of allomancer in Brandon Sanderson's fantasy Mistborn series
- Smoker, a special infected in the 2008 game Left 4 Dead
- The antagonists in the 1995 film Waterworld
- Smokers (Footlights), performances by Cambridge University Footlights Dramatic Club, typically late-night shows presenting a collection of sketches and comedy songs
- The Smokers (film), a 2000 film directed and written by Kat Slater
- The Smokers (painting), a 1630s painting by Adriaen Brouwer
- Black smoker, a type of hydrothermal vent
- White smoker, a type of hydrothermal vent
- Smoker parrot, colloquial name for the regent parrot
- "The Smoker," a short story by David Schickler
- Smoker or smoking car, a car on a passenger train, in which smoking is permitted, just as a sleeper or sleeping car is where passengers can sleep
- In baseball, another term for fastball.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smoker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.