From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Smokers)
|Look up smoker or smokers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smoker is a noun derived from smoke and may have the following specialized meanings:
- Someone who smokes tobacco or cannabis, cigarette substitutes, or various other drugs
- Smoking (cooking), smoker, an apparatus for smoking (cooking technique)
- Bee smoker, a tool used in beekeeping
- A Stag film
- Smoker (One Piece), a character from the manga and anime One Piece
- A smoker, or copper-burner, one of the types of allomancer in Brandon Sanderson's fantasy Mistborn series
- Smoker, a special infected in the 2008 game Left 4 Dead
- The antagonists in the 1995 film Waterworld
- Smokers (Footlights), performances by Cambridge University Footlights Dramatic Club, typically late-night shows presenting a collection of sketches and comedy songs
- The Smokers (film), a 2000 film directed and written by Kat Slater
- The Smokers (painting), a 1630s painting by Adriaen Brouwer
- Black smoker, a type of hydrothermal vent
- White smoker, a type of hydrothermal vent
- Smoker parrot, colloquial name for the regent parrot
- "The Smoker," a short story by David Schickler
- Smoker or smoking car, a car on a passenger train, in which smoking is permitted, just as a sleeper or sleeping car is where passengers can sleep
- In baseball, another term for fastball.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smoker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.