Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smokescreen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smokescreen may refer to:
- Smoke screen, a weapons countermeasure
- Smokescreen (Transformers), a Transformers character in the Transformers robot superhero franchise.
- Security smoke, generated smoke specifically used as a security measure
- Smokescreen (film), a 1964 British film
- Palais Royale (film), a 1988 Canadian film released under the alternate titles Smokescreen or Smoke Screen
- Smokescreen (Marvel Comics), a Marvel comics supervillain
- Smokescreen (TV series), a 1994 BBC1 miniseries
- Operation Smokescreen, a US interagency counterterrorist operation from 1995 to 2002 to disrupt fundraising by Hezbollah
- The Smoke Screen (Yes, Prime Minister), a 1986 episode of Yes, Prime Minister
- Smokescreen, a non-damaging Normal-type move in the Pokémon series.
- Fog display, an imaging technique
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smokescreen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.