|Look up smokescreen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smokescreen may refer to:
- Smoke screen, a weapons countermeasure
- Smokescreen (Transformers), a Transformers character
- Security smoke, generated smoke specifically used as a security measure
- Smokescreen (film), a 1964 British film
- Palais Royale (film), a 1988 Canadian film released under the alternate titles Smokescreen or Smoke Screen
- Smokescreen (Marvel Comics), a Marvel comics supervillain
- Operation Smokescreen, a US interagency counterterrorist operation from 1995 to 2002 to disrupt fundraising by Hezbollah
- The Smoke Screen (Yes, Prime Minister), a 1986 episode of Yes, Prime Minister
- Fog display, an imaging technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smokescreen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.