(Redirected from Smolník)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Smolnik may refer to the following places:
- Smolnik, Bulgaria, a village in Karnobat Municipality, Burgas Province
- Smolník, Gelnica District, a village and municipality in the Košice Region
- Smolník, Snina District, a former village in the Prešov Region
- Smolnik, Ruše, a dispersed settlement in the Styria region
- Smolnik, Dobrova–Polhov Gradec, a dispersed settlement in the Upper Carniola region
- Smolnik, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Smolnik, Bieszczady County in Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Smolnik, Sanok County in Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Smolnik, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Smolnik, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Smólnik, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-central Poland)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.