From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up smooth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smooth may also refer to:
- Smooth function, a function that is infinitely differentiable; used in calculus and topology
- Smooth manifold, a differentiable manifold for which all the transitions maps are smooth functions
- Smooth algebraic variety, an algebraic variety without singular point
- Smooth number, a number whose prime factors are all less than a certain value; used in applications of number theory
- Smoothsort, a sorting algorithm
- Smooth jazz, a subgenre of jazz music
- Smooth (magazine), a US publication geared toward young black men
- Smooth Radio, a radio station network in Great Britain
- "Smooth" (song), a song by Santana featuring Rob Thomas
- Juanita Stokes, a.k.a. Smooth, American singer, rapper and actress
- All pages beginning with "Smooth"
- All pages with titles containing Smooth
- Smoother (disambiguation)
- Smoothing (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smooth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.