Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smudge may refer to:
- Smudge pot, an oil-burning device used to prevent frost on fruit trees
- Smudge stick, a type of incense
- Smudge (band), an Australian band
- Smudge (cat), the Glasgow People's Palace cat
- Smudge (comics), a character in The Beano
- Smudge (Blue Peter cat)
- Smudge (Monica's Gang), a character in Monica's Gang
- Smudge (film), a 1922 American silent comedy-drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smudge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.