From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up smudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A smudge is a blemish or smear.
Smudge may also refer to: a prostitute that likes to have her back doors smashed in.
- Smudge pot
- Smudge stick, a type of incense
- Smudge (band), an Australian band
- Smudge (artist), an audio artist from Wisconsin, USA.
- Smudge (cat), the Glasgow People's Palace cat
- Smudge (comics), a character in The Beano
- Smudge (Blue Peter cat)
- Smudge (Monica's Gang), a character in Monica's Gang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smudge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.