|Look up snafu or SNAFU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snafu or SNAFU may refer to:
- SNAFU ("Situation Normal: All Fucked/Fouled Up"), a slang expression of US military origin
- Cpl Merriell "Snafu" Shelton (1922–1993), a US Marine Corps mortar-man portrayed (by Rami Malek) in The Pacific (2010) as having served with and nicknamed Eugene "Sledgehammer" Sledge
- Private Snafu, a character from US World War II instructional cartoons
- SNAFU Principle, "Communication is only possible between equals"
- The SNAFU Special, a Douglas C-47 Skytrain airplane in operation during World War II
Arts, entertainnent, and media
- Snafu (band), an English rhythm and blues band of the 1970s
- "S.N.A.F.U.", a 1998 rapcore song by Vanilla Ice
- Snafu, a song on the 2005 Izzy Stradlin album Like A Dog
- "Gold Snafu", a song by the band Sticky Fingers
- "Snafu", a composition by Yusef Lateef from the 1961 album Eastern Sounds
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- "Snafu" (Agent Carter), an episode of the Agent Carter television series
- Snafu (video game), 1981
- Snafu, a 1946 comedy film starring Robert Benchley
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, a Japanese light novel series
- Snafu Comics, a webcomics site
- SNAFU Con, an annual anime convention in Nevada, United States
- Screwball Scramble, a toy also known as Snafu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snafu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.