From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snafu or SNAFU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snafu or SNAFU may refer to:
- "Situation Normal: All Fucked/Fouled Up", slang expression of US military origin. See SNAFU
- SNAFU Principle, "Communication is only possible between equals"
- Private Snafu, character from US World War II instructional cartoons
- The SNAFU Special, a Douglas C-47 Skytrain airplane in operation during World War II.
- Snafu (band), an English rhythm and blues band of the 1970s
- Snafu (album), the band's 1973 debut album
- "S.N.A.F.U.", a 1998 rapcore song by Vanilla Ice
- Snafu, a 1970 album by East of Eden
- "Snafu", a composition by Yusef Lateef from the 1961 album Eastern Sounds
- Snafu, a song on the 2005 Izzy Stradlin album Like A Dog
- Snafu, a punk-rock band from Copenhagen Denmark
- Snafu (video game), 1981
- Snafu Comics, a webcomics site
- SNAFU Con, an annual anime convention in Nevada, United States
- Screwball Scramble, a toy also known as Snafu
- Snafu, an episode of the Agent Carter television series
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, a Japanese light novel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snafu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.