From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snafu or SNAFU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snafu or SNAFU may refer to:
- "Situation Normal: All Fucked/Fouled Up", military slang; See List of U.S. Air Force acronyms and expressions
- SNAFU Principle, "Communication is only possible between equals"
- Private Snafu, character from US WWII instructional cartoons
- Snafu (band), an English rhythm and blues band of the 1970s
- Snafu (album), the band's 1973 debut album
- "S.N.A.F.U.", a 1998 rapcore song by Vanilla Ice
- Snafu, a 1970 album by East of Eden
- "Snafu", a composition by Yusef Lateef from the 1961 album Eastern Sounds
- Snafu, a song on the 2005 Izzy Stradlin album Like A Dog
- Snafu (video game), 1981
- Snafu Comics, a webcomics site
- Screwball Scramble, a toy also known as Snafu
- Snafu, an episode of the Agent Carter television series
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, a Japanese light novel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snafu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.