Snap Yo Fingers
|"Snap Yo Fingers"|
|Single by Lil Jon featuring E-40 and Sean P|
|Released||February 4, 2006|
|Format||Digital download, CD single|
|Genre||Southern hip hop, snap, crunk|
|Songwriter(s)||A. Bailey/E. Stevens/J. Smith/S. Joseph|
|Lil Jon singles chronology|
|E-40 singles chronology|
"Snap Yo Fingers" is a 2006 American hip hop single by Atlanta-based rapper/producer Lil Jon. It was originally intended to be the first single from Lil Jon's solo debut album Step Up. The song was produced by Lil Jon and features E-40 and Sean P. The catchy, up-tempo and club oriented southern hip hop track allowed the song to peak at #7 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
However, the release date of Crunk Rock was subsequently delayed. In August 2006, Lil Jon's label TVT Records released the second volume of its Crunk Hits rap compilation, and "Snap Yo Fingers" was the opening track. When Crunk Rock was finally released four years later, the song was left out of the album.
The official remix features additional vocals by Lil Jon and verses by rappers Sun-E and Chyna Whyte.
- "Snap Yo Fingers" (Radio Edit) - 4:34
- "Snap Yo Fingers" (Explicit version) - 4:34
- "Snap Yo Fingers" (Instrumental version) - 4:34
- "Snap Yo Fingers" (A cappella version) - 4:09
|German Singles Chart||89|
|US Billboard Hot 100||7|
|US Billboard Pop 100||18|
|US Billboard Mainstream Top 40||25|
|US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||1|
- Reid, Shaheem (2006-05-17). "Lil Jon Wants To Double His Gold By Becoming King Of Rock". MTV News. Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- Reid, Shaheem (2008-03-06). "Lil Jon Isn't A Rock Star Just Yet, But He's Keeping Busy With E-40, Extreme Athletes". MTV News. Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- Jeffries, David (2006-08-22). ""Crunk Hits, Vol. 2" > Overview". allmusic. Retrieved 2008-11-21.
- Billboard positions: Allmusic.com. Foreign charts: Acharts.us
|This 2000s hip hop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|