From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snapback may refer to:
- Snapback (Gladiators), an event played in several incarnations of the television series Gladiators
- Snapback (Go), a type of capture in the board game Go
- Snapback (hat), a hat which is snapped in the back, and can be adjusted to fit
- Snapback (electrical), a mechanism whereby a bipolar transistor turns on due to avalanche breakdown or impact ionization providing base current
- "Snapback" (song), a song by the band Old Dominion from the album Meat and Candy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snapback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.