Jump to navigation Jump to search
Snapback may refer to:
- Snapback, an event played in several incarnations of the television series Gladiators
- Snapback (Go), a type of capture in the board game Go
- Snapback (hat), a hat which is snapped in the back, and can be adjusted to fit
- Snapback (electrical), a mechanism whereby a bipolar transistor turns on due to avalanche breakdown or impact ionization providing base current
- "Snapback" (song), a song by the band Old Dominion from the album Meat and Candy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snapback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.