Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snape may refer to:
- Snape, North Yorkshire, a large village in England
- Snape, Suffolk, a small village in England
- Snape Island, Hudson Bay, Canada
- Andrew Snape (1675–1742), headmaster of Eton College
- Jeremy Snape (born 1973), English cricketer
- Martin Snape (1852–1930), English artist
- Maurice Snape (1923–1992), English cricketer
- Peter Snape, Baron Snape (born 1942), British politician
- Severus Snape, a character in the Harry Potter books
- Snape (band), an English blues-rock ensemble
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.