From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snape may refer to:
- Snape, Suffolk, a small village in England
- Snape, North Yorkshire, a large village in England
- Snape Island, Hudson Bay, Canada
- Andrew Snape (1675–1742), headmaster of Eton College
- Jeremy Snape (born 1973), English cricketer
- Martin Snape (1852–1930), English artist
- Maurice Snape (1923–1992), English cricketer
- Peter Snape, Baron Snape (born 1942), British politician
- Severus Snape, a character in the Harry Potter books
- Snape (band), an English blues-rock ensemble
- Snape with Thorp, a civil parish in North Yorkshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.