|Founded||February 28, 2014|
Number of employees
Snapp! (Persian: اسنپ!) is an Iranian vehicle for hire company, headquartered in Tehran. The company launched in February 2014. Users can request a ride via the iOS, Android, or web application, by indicating their location and destination. The price of the trip is set beforehand, to eliminate bargaining. Snapp! commissions drivers upon completing a background check, and showing a valid driver's license and insurance before hiring them. Along with Tapsi, Snapp! is the most popular ride-hailing platforms in Iran.
Snapp! currently operates in Arak, Urmia, Isfahan and suburbs (Najaf Abad, Fuladshahr, Shahin Shahr), Ahwaz, Babol, Bandar Abbas, Tabriz and suburbs, Tehran and suburbs, Rasht and suburbs, Sari and suburbs, Shiraz and suburbs, Qaem Shahr, Qazvin, Qom, Karaj and Suburb, Kerman, Mashhad, Yazd, Neyshaboor, Gorgan, Ardebil, Hamedan and Bushehr. They are looking to expand to new cities, and may even seek to expand internationally.
In October 2016, the company received a $20 million investment in a Series A round led by MTN Group, a South African multinational corporation. According to a 2017 interview with Shahram Shahkar, the former CEO of the company, Snapp! employs more than 300,000 active drivers and more than 500 other personnel. Snapp rebranded itself and changed its logo in 2019.
Initially, Iran Internet Group was supposedly the holding company behind Snapp!. IIG also held other companies such as Bamilo and ZoodFood. Later on, it renamed or shut down some of these services in favor of expanding Snapp! from a transportation-focused company to a more general tech company. Because of this, the ZoodFood service was renamed to Snapp! Food and the online retail store known as Bamilo was shut down and redirected to the Snapp! Market website. 
- "Snapp About Us". Snapp.
- "Snapp taxi download | Snapp: Iranian Version of Uber Guide". HiTehranHostel. July 12, 2018. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Bayrasli, Elmira. "With a €20 million Series A Snapp opens up ride-sharing in Iran". TechCrunch. Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- "مصاحبه شهرام شاهکار با دیجیاتو". Digiato. 6 March 2017. Archived from the original on 17 February 2019. Retrieved 17 February 2019.
- "نگاهی به لوگو و هویت گرافیکی جدید اسنپ". www.injast.net (in Persian). 13 February 2019. Archived from the original on 17 February 2019. Retrieved 2019-02-17.
- "Companies". Iran Internet Group. Archived from the original on July 17, 2020.
- "«اسنپفود» نام جدید زودفود". Mehr News Agency.
- "بامیلو بهطور رسمی به کار خود پایان داد". Zoomit.