|Look up snare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snare may refer to:
- Snare trap, a kind of trap used for capturing animals
- Snare drum
- SNARE (protein), a family of proteins involved in vesicle fusion
- The Snares, a group of islands approximately 200 kilometres south of New Zealand
- Snares penguin, a bird indigenous to the islands
- Snare, a science fiction novel by Katharine Kerr
- Vascular snare, a surgical device
- Snare technique (surgery), a technique used for surgical extraction and cauterization
- Snare, a Transformers (fiction) character
- C. J. Snare, a rock and roll singer
- Todd Snare, a drummer
- Snare (software), a group of open-source agents, and a commercial server, used to collect audit log data from a variety of operating systems and applications
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.