Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snatch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snatch may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Snatch, an album by Howie B
- Snatch, a first-wave punk duo formed by Judy Nylon and Patti Palladin
- Snatch (film), a 2000 British crime comedy film
- Snatch (TV series), a 2017 TV series based on the film
- Anagrams (also known as Anagram, Grabscrab, Pirate Scrabble, Snatch, Taking, and Word Making), a tile-based word game that involves rearranging letter tiles to form words
- Snatch (weightlifting), one of two events in Olympic weight lifting
- Snatch, a derogatory slang term for the vagina
- Snatch theft, a type of crime
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snatch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.