From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snatcher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snatcher may refer to:
- snatch theft
- Snatcher (video game), a Japanese video game
- The Snatcher, a 2014 teen novel about catching a motorbike snatcher by Anthony McGowan
- Snatcher, a type of Death Eater in the Harry Potter books
- Snatcher Leo, a character in the video game Pokémon Colosseum
- "Snatcher", a song composed by Paul Leonard-Morgan, from his album Filmtales (2007)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snatcher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.