From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sneaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sneaker may refer to:
- Sneaker wave, type of ocean wave
- Sneaker (computer security), a computer intruder or hacker
- Sneaker (band), an American rock band
- Sneaker (album), album by the American rock band Sneaker
- Sneaker (comic), a character in the UK comic, The Dandy
- The Sneaker, a Japanese light novel magazine
Sneakers are a type of casual shoes.
Sneakers may also refer to:
- Sneakers (1992 film), an American film starring Robert Redford
- Sneakers (2011 film), a Bulgarian film
- Sneakers (Danish band), a Danish rock band
- "Sneakers" (short story), a 1989 short story by Stephen King
- Sneakers (video game), for the Xbox
- Sneakers (1981 video game), for the Apple II computer
- Sneak (disambiguation)
- Sneakernet, jargon for computer file transfer
- Sneakernight, a song by Vanessa Hudgens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sneaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.