Sneek railway station
|Opened||16 June 1883|
Sneek is a railway station in Sneek, Netherlands. The station opened on 16 June 1883 and is located on the Leeuwarden–Stavoren railway. Until the line was finished in 1885, this station was the terminus. In 1921 a connection was made with the tramway running between Sneek and Bolsward, which stopped in 1968. The train services are operated by Arriva.
The following services currently call at Sneek:
- 2x per hour local service (stoptrein) Leeuwarden - Sneek (1x per hour at weekends)
- 1x per hour local service (stoptrein) Leeuwarden - Sneek - Stavoren
The following bus services depart from the bus station outside the station:
- 33 - Sneek - Scharnegoutum - Boazum - Wiuwert - Easterlittens - Baard - Winsum - Wjelsryp - Tzum - Franeker. - Arriva, 1x per hour, Monday to Friday
- 42 - Sneek - N354 - Lemmer - Rutten / Creil - Espel - Emmeloord. - Arriva, 2x per hour, Daily. 1x per hour via Rutten and 1x per hour via Creil and Espel.
- 45 - Sneek - Hommerts - Woudsend - Elahuizen - Oudega - Hemelum. - Arriva, 1x per hour, not between 9am and 14.30, Daily
- 46 - Sneek - Hommerts - (Heeg - Gaastmeer) - Oudega. - Arriva, 1x per hour, Monday - Saturday
- 47 - Sneek - Hommerts - Woudsend - Balk - Sondel - Nijemirdum - Rijs - Hemelum. - Arriva, 1-3x per hour, Daily
- 93 - Leeuwarden - Deinum - Boksum - Jellum - Bears - Weidum - Jorwert - Mantgum - Easterwierrum - Sneek. - Arriva, 1x per hour, Monday to Saturday
- 94 - Sneek - Goenga - Raerd - Reduzum - Leeuwarden - Arriva, 1x per hour, Monday to Friday
- 98 - Makkum - Wons - Bolsward - Sneek - Joure - Oudehaske - Heerenveen NS. - Arriva, 2x per hour (Bolsward - Heerenveen), 1x per hour (Bolsward - Makkum), Daily
- 99 - Harlingen - Kimswerd - Arum - Witmarsum - Bolsward - Sneek - Joure - Heerenveen NS. - Arriva, 2x per hour, Daily