Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sniffer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sniffer may refer to:
- Packet analyzer (aka network analyzer, protocol analyzer or sniffer), computer software or hardware that can intercept and log traffic passing over a digital network
- Autolycus (submarine detector) (aka sniffer), a device to detect diesel exhaust fumes from a submarine
- Allan Clarke (footballer), the Leeds Utd, Fulham and England striker known by that nickname
- A slang term for Intoxicative inhalants
- Sniffer (Anwar Ka Ajab Kissa), a 2013 Indian film directed by Buddhadev Dasgupta
- Sniffers - A short film by Marlene Mc'Cohen (actress, producer, writer, director, photographer), is a pet project (pardon the pun) of Marlene Mc'Cohen who is a very outspoken activist in the plight of neglected caged pet birds. The film takes a lighter look at people and their pet bird companions. The characters (and most of the cast) would refer to themselves as a "Sniffer" but only in the safety of a group of fellow "Sniffers".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sniffer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.