|Look up sniffer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sniffer may refer to:
- Packet analyzer (aka network analyzer, protocol analyzer or sniffer), computer software or hardware that can intercept and log traffic passing over a digital network
- Allan Clarke (footballer), the Leeds Utd, Fulham and England striker known by that nickname
- A slang term for Intoxicative inhalants
- Sniffer (Anwar Ka Ajab Kissa), a 2013 Indian film directed by Buddhadev Dasgupta
- Sniffers - A short film by Marlene Mc'Cohen (actress, producer, writer, director, photographer), is a pet project (pardon the pun) of Marlene Mc'Cohen who is a very outspoken activist in the plight of neglected caged pet birds. The film takes a lighter look at people and their pet bird companions. The characters (and most of the cast) would refer to themselves as a "Sniffer" but only in the safety of a group of fellow "Sniffers".
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sniffer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.