Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snip may refer to:
- Scotland-Northern Ireland pipeline, a natural gas interconnector
- Snip (aircraft), a Dutch aircraft made in the 1930s
- Snip (horse), a racehorse
- The snip, a minor surgical procedure
- The Snip, a lake in the United States
- The Snip (album), a 2002 jazz album
- Tin snip, a tool used to cut thin sheet metal
- William Snip (1932–2009), Canadian professional wrestler
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism, SNP, pronounced snip
- Snip (Horse markings): a white marking on the muzzle, between the nostrils of a horse or pony.
- Source normalized impact per paper (abbreviated SNIP), a metric of the quality and impact of an academic journal
- Snip (Modern Family), an episode of Modern Family
- SNIP, a fictional robot in the television series Snorks
- Snip (puppet), a fictional character in the television series Ace Lightning
- Snip (TV series), a 1976 comedy television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.