|Type of site||Social networking service|
|Available in||English, Japanese, Italian, Greek, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA|
|Key people||Ramy Adeeb (Founder/CEO)|
|Slogan(s)||Collect the Web|
|Registration||Required for full functionality|
Snip.it is a social platform for creating collections of articles, videos, and images on the web. Users create and maintain theme-based collections around interests such as politics, science, education, and fashion. Users can browse other collections, 'resnip' from another users collection into their own, comment on or favorite a snip, share on other social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Reddit), and review stats on where their page traffic comes from.
On January 22, 2013, Yahoo! acquired Snip.it for an amount of $10 million in total. Snip.it have stopped their services temporarily in order to redesign the site. By March 2013, the site suspended all snipping.  By August 2014, the site's url permanently redirected to Yahoo Tech.
- "TechCrunch - Hands-On With The Newly Revamped Snip.it: Where Pinterest Meets News, And So Much More".
- "FastCompany Meet Snip.It Founder Ramy Adeeb, Who's Debunking Web-Induced A.D.D.".
- "Khosla Ventures-Backed Snip.it Lets You Clip, Save And Share Collections Of Content On The Web".
- "WayBack Machine, March 2013". Archived from the original on March 2, 2013.
- "WayBack machine, August 2014". Archived from the original on August 28, 2014.
- "Making Snip.it".