|Look up snitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snitch may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
Fictional character or object
- Golden Snitch or Snitch, a ball in Quidditch in the Harry Potter series
- Snitch (film), a 2013 American crime drama
- Witness Insecurity or Snitch, a 2011 thriller
- Monument Ave. or Snitch, a 1998 thriller film
- "Snitch" (song), a song by Obie Trice
- Snitch Newsweekly, a United States newspaper centered on reporting crime
- "Snitch", an episode of Tower Prep
People with the surname
- Steve Snitch (born 1983), English rugby league footballer
- Little Snitch, a software firewall for Mac OS X
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.