Snob Scrilla in concert, 2008.
|Also known as||Snob Scrilla|
|Born||February 23, 1984|
|Genres||Indie, Hip Hop, Electronic|
|Labels||Ivy League Records|
Sean Ray, known by his alias Snob Scrilla, was born in Clovis, California where he attended Buchanan High School. After moving to Australia and making a hometown of Katoomba, New South Wales, it was whilst living in Newcastle that Ray began making music. This was followed by a relocation to Sydney.
His popularity amongst Australian Indie crowds is largely due to his debut single in 2008 titled "There You Go Again". He has played at Parklife and Homebake 2008, he has also been a supporting artist for Faker's 2008 tour as the opening act.
Snob Scrilla's first headline tour the "Farewell Monkey Tour" began in August 2009 and toured Australia nationally. Dash and Will, Amy Meredith and other provided support acts for various shows. Soon after he began touring as official support for Phrase's Clockwork tour.
The Adelaide radio station "Nova 91.9" dedicated a day for listeners of the show to 'Zombie Shuffle' with Snob Scrilla down Rundle Mall.
- "There You Go Again" (2008)
- "Houston" (2008)
- "Heartbreak Scorsese" (2009)
- Ardie Worsley - Drums & Percussion (2008-2011)
- Miles Readman - Keys & Synths (2010-2011)
- Cassian Stewart Kassimba - Keys & Synths (2008-2010)
- Leon Seenandan - Guitars (2008-2010)
- Wax Motif - DJ (2008-2010)
- (December 17, 2008). "Next big things", The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved on 2009-05-19.
- Interview – The Dwarf
- Artist Listing – Parklife 2008
- Artist Listing – Homebake 2008
- MTV Interview
- McCabe, Kathy (January 8, 2009). "Waiting is finally over for Jessica Mauboy's debut album", The Courier-Mail. Retrieved on 2009-05-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 8, 2009. Retrieved May 17, 2009.
- Jack Stovin. "MATISYAHU returning to Australia this August". Altsounds.
- "Harbour Agency".