Snook Independent School District
As of 2015 the district has about 50 teachers and over 500 students.
The Texas Education Agency had put Snook ISD on probation in 2011, 2013, and 2014 due to academic performance. In 2015 the TEA warned Snook ISD to improve or else its accreditation would be revoked. In October 2015 the TEA announced that the accreditation was revoked, and that closure was scheduled for July 1, 2016.
Snook ISD has two campuses -
- Snook Secondary School (Grades 7-12)
- Snook Elementary School (Grades PK-6)
- Falls, Clay. "Snook ISD Put on Probation By TEA Because of Test Scores" (Archive). KBTX. March 27, 2015. Updated January 6, 2016. Retrieved on January 18, 2016.
- Surette, Rusty. "Snook ISD One Step Closer To Being Annexed By Another District" (Archive). KBTX. October 30, 2015. Retrieved on January 18, 2016.
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|