From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Snooker is a cue sport, that is played on a green baize-covered table with pockets in each of the four corners and in the middle of each of the long side cushions.
|Look up Snooker or snooker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snooker may also refer to:
- Jimmy White's 'Whirlwind' Snooker, a 1991 computer game
- Snooker (video game), a 1983 sports simulation video game
- Morrie "Snooker" Arnovich (1910–1959), American baseball player
- Mr. Snooker (Joe Davis); 1901–78), English professional player of snooker and English billiards
- "Snooker Loopy", a humorous 1986 song
- "Snookeroo", 1974 Elton John song; the title refers to the billiards game snooker
- "Hagiga B'Snuker", a 1975 Israeli film originally named Snooker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snooker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.