|Founded||New York City, New York
(November 17, 2006)
|Headquarters||New York City, New York|
Number of employees
Snooth is a social networking website based in New York City, United States. It was founded in November 2006 by Philip J. K. James, a graduate of Oxford University and Columbia Business School. The company raised $300,000 in seed financing in December 2006. Snooth has built an online community for wine drinkers; users can research, review and shop for wine on the site.
In 2013, Snooth's Co-Founder and former CTO Mark Angelillo was named CEO.
- Snooth Team Page
- 2008 Award Winners
- Recognizing Excellence in New Media
- "New York City Hot 125"
- Rosen, Maggie; Oliver Styles (August 14, 2007). "Wine sites cash in on Facebook phenomenon". Decanter Magazine. IPC Media Limited. Retrieved 2007-11-01.
- Cheshes, Jay (21 November 2007), "Turkeys that fly: How to have a mail-order Thanksgiving", Daily News
- Lieberman, Sara; Stewart, Sara (25 November 2007), "No Bottle Rockets: The City's Hot New Wine-bar Scene is Coming Uncorked!", New York Post
- Wine 2.0 Site, Snooth, Raises $1 Million Angel Round