Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snorkel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snorkel may refer to:
- Snorkel, a breathing tube used for swimming underwater, called snorkeling
- Submarine snorkel
- Vehicle snorkel, for a motor vehicle
- Hydraulic platform, a type of fire apparatus
- Sergeant Snorkel, a character in Beetle Bailey comics
- The Snorkel, a 1958 British film
- A company in Elwood, Kansas that builds Aerial work platform for other companies
- Snowkel, rock band from Odaiba, Japan
- Snorkel parka, a type of anorak
- Snorks, a cartoon about snorkelled creatures
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snorkel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.