From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snorkel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A snorkel is a breathing tube used for swimming underwater, called Snorkelling.
The term snorkel may also refer to:
- Submarine snorkel
- Vehicle snorkel, for a motor vehicle
- Hydraulic platform, a type of fire apparatus
- Sergeant Snorkel, a character in Beetle Bailey comics
- Snowkel, rock band from Odaiba, Japan
- Snorkel parka, a type of anorak
- Snorks, a cartoon about snorkelled creatures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snorkel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.