Snorri Hergill Kristjánsson
Snorri Kristjánsson (born 1974, Reykjavík) is an Iceland-born writer. His family moved to Norway in 1983, where he lived for seven years. Since 2005, Kristjánsson has been based in London. Swords of Good Men, a Viking fantasy novel, is his first novel released in 2013, and the first instalment of the Valhalla Saga. The second part of the saga is called Blood Will Follow and a planned third part Path of the Gods. He graduated with a BA in English from the University of Iceland in 2010, his thesis was on editing a novel, supported by two 300-page manuscripts of the book that would ultimately become Swords of Good Men.
- Swords of Good Men (2013), Book 1 of the Valhalla Saga. Published by Jo Fletcher Books in the UK and Quercus Books in the US.
- Blood Will Follow (2014), Book 2 of the Valhalla Saga. Published by Jo Fletcher Books in the UK and Quercus Books in the US.
- Path of Gods (2015), Book 3 of the Valhalla Saga. Published by Jo Fletcher Books in the UK and Quercus Books in the US.
- "The Book Plank: Author interview with Snorri Kristjansson". thebookplank.blogspot.hr. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- Jo Fletcher Books
- Blood Will Follow by Snorri Kristjansson cover art and synopsis
- "Snorri Kristjansson - Path of Gods - Quercus". Quercus. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- Home page
- Kristjánsson reading a piece from his book "Swords of goodmen"
- Swords review
- REVIEW : Blood Will Follow by Snorri Kristjansson
|This article about an Icelandic writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|