Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snort may refer to:
- Nasal administration, the inhaling of drugs through the nose
- Snort (software), a package for intrusion detection
- Snort, a map-coloring game
- Insufflation, the act of blowing, breathing, hissing, or puffing
- Snort, a common military name for a submarine snorkel
- The name of a power shovel in Are You My Mother?
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.