|Look up snort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snort may refer to:
- Nasal administration, the inhaling of drugs through the nose
- Snort (software), a package for intrusion detection
- Snort, a map-coloring game
- Insufflation, the act of blowing, breathing, hissing, or puffing
- Snort, a common military name for a submarine snorkel
- The name of a power shovel in Are You My Mother?
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.