|• Total||6.874 sq mi (17.80 km2)|
|• Land||6.873 sq mi (17.80 km2)|
|• Water||0.001 sq mi (0.003 km2)|
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|• Density||65/sq mi (25/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||620195|
Snover is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Moore Township, Sanilac County, Michigan, United States. Its population was 448 as of the 2010 census. Snover has a post office with ZIP code 48472. The community was named for Horace G. Snover, who represented the area in Congress from 1895 to 1898.
- "2010 Census Gazetteer Files - Places: Michigan". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- "Snover". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service. "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved June 3, 2018.
- Romig, Walter (1986) . Michigan Place Names. Detroit, Michigan: Wayne State University Press. ISBN 0-8143-1838-X.
|This Sanilac County, Michigan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|