|Original author(s)||Camp Mobile|
|Available in||9 languages|
|Type||Photo sharing, Instant messaging, Video chat, Multimedia|
Snow (stylized as SNOW) is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application created by Camp Mobile, a subsidiary of South Korean internet search giant Naver Corporation. It features virtual stickers using augmented reality and photographic filters. Pictures and messages sent through Snow are only accessible for a short time.
Snow allows users to take pictures or videos (of a maximum duration of 10 seconds) and choose from 1,300 stickers and 50 filters. They can also send them as messages that destroy themselves in 48 hours. Videos could also be saved as GIF files. According to Business Insider, the app functions as a clone of Snapchat.
- "Apple on the App Store". iTunes Store. 2019-05-03. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "UC Browser – Short Video Status & Video Downloader". Google Play Store. 2019-04-17. Retrieved 2019-04-17.
- "Snow is a Snapchat clone for next-level selfies". The Verge. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "BTS' Jimin & Jungkook design goofy new selfie filters". SBS PopAsia. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "[Corporate Announcement] Notice Regarding Investment in Snow Corporation | LINE Corporation | News". LINE Corporation. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Naver to spin off mobile photo editing app Snow". www.kita.org (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- Russell, Jon. "Selfie app Snow, once a Snapchat clone, raises $50M from SoftBank and Sequoia China". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "The hottest app in China looks like a blatant Snapchat clone — here are the two apps side by side". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
|This mobile software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|