Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snowbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snowbird is a common name for the dark-eyed junco (Junco hyemalis).
Snowbird may also refer to:
- Snowbird, Utah, an unincorporated area and associated ski resort
- Snowbird Lake, a lake in the Northwest Territories, Canada
- Snowbird Glacier, a hanging alpine glacier in the Talkeetna Mountains of Alaska
- Snowbird Mountain, a crest on the Appalachian Trail east of Del Rio, Tennessee
- Snowbird (person), someone from Canada or the northern United States who spends winter in warmer climates of the southern United States
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Snowbird, a 1916 silent movie
- Snowbird (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Snowbird (band), a band featuring Simon Raymonde and Stephanie Dosen
- "Snowbird" (song), recorded by Anne Murray in 1970
- "Snowbirds and Townies", a song from the album The Moon Is Down by Further Seems Forever
- Snowbird (album)
- Snowbird (sailboat), an Olympic sailboat during the 1932 Olympics
- Snowbird Airlines, a charter airline in Finland
- Snowbirds, Canadian air show flight demonstration team
- UTIAS Snowbird, a human-powered ornithopter built at University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Snowbird Tectonic Zone (STZ) is a geological structure in the western Canadian Shield
- The Snowbird Mountain Lodge is an historic hotel property in rural Graham County, North Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowbird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.