From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snowbird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snowbird may refer to:
- Snowbird, a common name for the Dark-eyed junco (Junco hyemalis)
- "Snowbird" (song), recorded by Anne Murray in 1970
- Snowbird (person), someone from Canada or the northern United States who spends winter in warmer climates of the southern United States
- Snowbird (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Snowbird (sailboat), an Olympic sailboat during the 1932 Olympics
- Snowbird, Utah, an unincorporated area and associated ski resort
- Snowbird (band), a band featuring Simon Raymonde and Stephanie Dosen
- Snowbirds, Canadian air show flight demonstration team
- Snowbird Airlines, a charter airline in Finland
- "Snowbirds and Townies", a song from the album The Moon Is Down by Further Seems Forever
- UTIAS Snowbird, a human-powered ornithopter built at University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowbird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.