(Redirected from Snowbowl)
Snow Bowl or Snowbowl may refer to:
- Snow Bowl (1950), American football game played on November 25, 1950, between the University of Michigan and the Ohio State University
- Snow Bowl (1985), NFL game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Green Bay Packers that was played during a blizzard in 1985
- Snow Bowl, nickname for the 84th Grey Cup game of the Canadian Football League played between the Toronto Argonauts and Edmonton Eskimos in 1996
- Snow Bowl, name for the 2002 Oakland Raiders vs. New England Patriots AFC Divisional Playoff game, also known as the Tuck Rule Game
- Snow Bowl, nickname for the 2000 Independence Bowl
- Snow Bowl, nickname for a week 14 regular season match-up between the Indianapolis Colts and the Buffalo Bills in 2017.
- Middlebury College Snow Bowl, a ski area in Vermont
- Arizona Snowbowl, a ski area in Arizona
- Montana Snowbowl a ski area near Missoula, Montana, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snow Bowl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.