Soap opera (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Soap Opera (film))
A soap opera is an ongoing, episodic work of fiction presented in serial format on television, radio, or other mediums.
Soap opera may also refer to:
- Soap Opera Digest, magazine chronicling the stories airing on American soap operas and the off-screen lives of the actors
- Soap Opera Magazine, weekly periodical devoted to interviews and recaps of American soap operas
- Soap Opera Update, magazine dedicated to the coverage of soap operas
- Soap Opera Weekly, soap magazine which features soap operas and soap stars
In other uses
- Soap Opera (album), a 1975 album by The Kinks
- Soap Opera (1964 film), a 1964 film by Andy Warhol
- Soap Opera, a 2004 film by Wuershan
- Soap Opera (2014 film), a 2014 film starring Cristiana Capotondi
- Soap Opera Digest Awards, award show held by the daytime television magazine Soap Opera Digest
- Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome, continuity error
- Soap Opera Effect, a video side effect of LCD TVs with "Motion Interpolation" technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soap opera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.