Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sober in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sober usually refers to sobriety, the state of not having any measurable levels or effects from a particular drug.
Sober may also refer to:
- Sôber, Spanish rock band
- "Sober" (G-Eazy song), from the 2017 album The Beautiful & Damned
- "Sober" (Jennifer Paige song), from the 1999 album Jennifer Paige
- "Sober" (Kelly Clarkson song), from the 2007 album My December
- "Sober" (Little Big Town song), from the 2012 album Tornado
- "Sober" (Lorde song) and "Sober II (Melodrama)", two songs by Lorde from the 2017 album Melodrama
- "Sober" (Loreen song), from the 2012 album Heal
- "Sober" (Pink song), from the 2008 album Funhouse
- "Sober" (Tool song), from the 1993 album Undertow
- "Sober" (Big Bang song), from the 2016 album Made
- "Sober" (Childish Gambino song), from the 2014 EP, Kauai
- "Sober" (Selena Gomez song), from the 2015 album Revival
- "Sober" (Demi Lovato song), 2018 single
- "Sober", a song by Cheat Codes
- "Sober", a song by Muse from the 1999 album Showbiz
- "Sober", a song by Blink-182 from the 2016 album California
- "Sober", a song by BIGBANG from the 2015 album "D"
- "Sober", a DJ Snake song featuring JRY
- Bojan Sober (born 1957), Croatian opera singer
- Elliott Sober (born 1947), American philosopher of science
- Olga Sober, Serbian singer:
- Sober Grid, an app to help people in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction find and connect with one another for peer support
- Sober Meal, painting by Pieter Franciscus Dierckx
- Sober space, type of sobriety of a topological space in mathematics
- Sober living houses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sober.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.