|Look up sober in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sober usually refers to sobriety, the state of not having any measurable levels or effects from mood-altering drugs, often specifically from alcohol consumption. Another definition from the dictionary is the quality of being staid or solemn.
It may also refer to:
- Sober (Social Network), a social network helping people who have recovered from subsequent forms of addiction.
- Sôber, Spanish rock band
- "Sober" (Jennifer Paige song), from the 1999 album Jennifer Paige
- "Sober" (Kelly Clarkson song), from the 2007 album My December
- "Sober" (Little Big Town song), from the 2012 album Tornado
- "Sober" (Loreen song), from the 2012 album Heal
- "Sober" (Pink song), from the 2008 album Funhouse
- "Sober" (Tool song), from the 1993 album Undertow
- "Sober" (Childish Gambino song), from the 2014 EP, Kauai.
- "Sober", song from the 1999 Muse album Showbiz
- "Sober" (BIGBANG song), from the 2015 album "D"
- Bojan Sober (born 1957), Croatian opera singer
- Elliott Sober (born 1947), American philosopher of science
- Olga Sober, Serbian singer:
- Sober Meal, painting by Pieter Franciscus Dierckx
- Sober space, type of sobriety of a topological space in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sober.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.