|Look up sober in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sober usually refers to sobriety, the state of not having any measurable levels or effects from alcohol.
Sober may also refer to:
- Sôber, Spanish rock band
- "Sober" (G-Eazy song), from the 2017 album The Beautiful & Damned
- "Sober" (Jennifer Paige song), from the 1999 album Jennifer Paige
- "Sober" (Kelly Clarkson song), from the 2007 album My December
- "Sober" (Little Big Town song), from the 2012 album Tornado
- "Sober" (Loreen song), from the 2012 album Heal
- "Sober" (Pink song), from the 2008 album Funhouse
- "Sober" (Tool song), from the 1993 album Undertow
- "Sober" (Big Bang song), from the 2016 album Made
- "Sober" (Childish Gambino song), from the 2014 EP, Kauai
- "Sober", a song by Cheat Codes
- "Sober", a song by Muse from the 1999 album Showbiz
- "Sober", a song by Blink-182 from the 2016 album California
- "Sober", a song by BIGBANG from the 2015 album "D"
- "Sober", a song by Selena Gomez from the 2015 album Revival
- "Sober", a DJ Snake song featuring JRY
- "Sober" and "Sober II (Melodrama)", two songs by Lorde from the 2017 album Melodrama
- Bojan Sober (born 1957), Croatian opera singer
- Elliott Sober (born 1947), American philosopher of science
- Olga Sober, Serbian singer:
- Sober Grid, an app to help people in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction find and connect with one another for peer support
- Sober Meal, painting by Pieter Franciscus Dierckx
- Sober space, type of sobriety of a topological space in mathematics
- Sober living houses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sober.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.