Dhulipala at a special screening of Raman Raghav 2.0.
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Film actress, Model|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|Title||Femina Miss India Earth 2013|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Femina Miss India 2013|
(Femina Miss India Earth 2013)
Sobhita Dhulipala is an Indian film actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder who works in Indian films. She won the title of Femina Miss India in 2013 and represented India at Miss Earth 2013, Philippines. She has also featured in the Kingfisher Calendar for the year 2014.
Early life and education
Sobhita Dhulipala was born in Tenali, Andhra Pradesh, India in a Telugu Brahmin family. She was raised in Visakhapatnam. She moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in film and further her academics at HR College of commerce and economics in University of Mumbai. She is also a trained classical dancer in Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi.
Pond's Femina Miss India (2013)
Adjudged the winner of Femina Miss India South 2013, a zonal pageant of Femina Miss India, she attained an auto-entry into the top 23 of the 50th year of Femina Miss India. She was also awarded Miss Stylish hair, Miss Adventurous and Miss Fashion icon, Miss talent, Miss digital diva. subsequently, she was adjudged Femina Miss India 2013. She also featured in Kingfisher Calendar 2014.
Film debut (2016-present)
She made her film debut with Anurag Kashyap's Raman Raghav 2.0 in 2016. and also signed a three-film deal with Kashyap's production company Phantom Films in July 2016. The film premiered at the Director's Fortnight at Cannes Film festival 2016, where she was nominated by critics for best supporting performance. In early August 2016 she signed two films Kaalakaandi directed by Akshat Verma and Chef directed by Raja Menon, both starring opposite Saif Ali Khan. In early September 2016, she signed her first Telugu film starring Adivi Sesh.
Having featured in the hugely popular Kingfisher Calendar for the year 2014, she made entry into the Indian fashion industry featuring in reputed fashion magazines and walked the runway at major fashion weeks.
She was announced the brand ambassador of Kalanjali, a South Indian textile giant for the years 2014-2016.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2016||Raman Raghav 2.0||Smrutika Naidu||Hindi||First appearance|
|2019||Goodachari||Sameera Rao / Sameera Sheikh||Telugu|
|Moothon||Malayalam / Hindi|
|Made in Heaven||Hindi||Filming|
|The Body||Maya||Hindi / Telugu||Filming|
|Bard of Blood||Hindi||Filming|
- "Miss "India Diaries: I planted 30 saplings on World Environment Day, says Sobhita!"".
- "Anurag Kashyap is all praises for 'Raman Raghav 2.0' actress Sobhita Dhulipala". 26 June 2016.
- "No "matter where I am, I will be a Telugu ammayi, who craves pappu-annam: Sobhita Dhulipala"".
- "I "embody the spirit of Vizag: Sobhita Dhulipala"".
- "Sobhita Dhulipala's journey: From Vizag to Bollywood"
- "I want to try everything, says Raman Raghav 2.0 actor Sobhita Dhulipala". 26 June 2016.
- "Sobhita "Dhulipala-Kingfsher Calendar"".
- "Sobhita’s dream debut in ‘Raman Raghav 2.0’"
- "Anurag "Kashyap's faith in me valuable: Sobhita Dhulipala"".
- "Sobhita Dhulipala and Phantom Films sign three-film deal"
- "Sobhita "Dhulipala bags her next Bollywood project"".
- "Saif's finally found his close buddy".
- "Sobhita Dhulipala all set for a T’town debut"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sobhita Dhulipala.|
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Earth India