Sobo-Katamuki Quasi-National Park
|Sobo-Katamuki Quasi-National Park|
Map of Japan
|Location||Ōita/Miyazaki Prefectures, Japan|
|Area||220 km2 (85 sq mi)|
|Established||25 March 1965|
Sobo-Katamuki Quasi-National Park (祖母傾国定公園 Sobo-Katamuki Kokutei Kōen?) is a Quasi-National Park in Ōita and Miyazaki Prefectures, Japan. Established in 1965, the park derives its name from Mount Sobo (1,756 m (5,761 ft)) and Mount Katamuki (傾山?) (1,602 m (5,256 ft)). The Quasi-National Park borders two homonymous Prefectural Parks, namely the Sobo Katamuki Prefectural Natural Park (Ōita) and Sobo Katamuki Prefectural Natural Park (Miyazaki).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sobo-Katamuki Quasi-National Park.|
- "Sobo - Katamuki Quasi National Park". protectedplanet.net.
- "壱岐対馬／九州中央山地／日豊海岸／祖母傾". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "List of National Parks". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Designation of the Natural Parks of Miyazaki Prefecture" (PDF). Miyazaki Prefecture. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- "Designation of the Natural Parks of Ōita Prefecture" (PDF). Ōita Prefecture. Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- Map of Sobo-Katamuki Quasi-National Park (Miyazaki Prefecture)
- Maps of Sobo-Katamuki Quasi-National Park (Ōita Prefecture)
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|