Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soca, SOCA, or Soča in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soca or SOCA may refer to:
- Soča, a river in Slovenia and Italy
- Soča, Bovec, Slovenia
- Cayenne – Félix Eboué Airport, by ICAO code
- Soca, a village in Banloc Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- SoCa, Southern California
- Serious Organised Crime Agency, a public body in the United Kingdom
- Soča dialect, spoken in the Upper Soča Valley
- Soca music, a Caribbean music genre
- Socapex, a type of electrical connector used for stage lighting
- Socca, a type of chickpea flour pancake from Provencal and also in Italy as farinata
- Soca Twins, a DJ group from Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.