From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soca or SOCA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soca or SOCA may refer to:
. /. \ . () . ________ . >. <
- Soča, a river in Slovenia and Italy
- Cayenne – Félix Eboué Airport, by ICAO code
- Soca, a village in Banloc Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- Soca music, a Caribbean music genre
- Serious Organised Crime Agency, a public body in the United Kingdom
- Soca Twins, a DJ group from Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.