|Look up soca, SOCA, or Soča in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soca or SOCA may refer to:
- Soča, a river in Slovenia and Italy
- Soča, Bovec, Slovenia
- Cayenne – Félix Eboué Airport, by ICAO code
- Soca, a village in Banloc Commune, Timiş County, Romania
- Serious Organised Crime Agency, a public body in the United Kingdom
- Soča dialect, spoken in the Upper Soča Valley
- Soca music, a Caribbean music genre
- Soca Twins, a DJ group from Germany
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.