Social Green Regionalist Federation
|Founded||January 24, 2017|
|Legalised||April 25, 2017|
|Headquarters||Avenida El Bosque 1123, Providencia, Santiago|
|National affiliation||Green Regionalist Coalition|
|Colors||Green, Orange, Yellow, Red and Blue|
|Chamber of Deputies|
4 / 155
0 / 43
It was founded on January 14, 2017 after the union of the regionalist parties Regional and Popular Front (Spanish: Frente Regional y Popular), Green North Regional Force (Spanish: Fuerza Regional Norte Verde), Social Agrarian Regionalist Independent Movement (Spanish: Movimiento Independiente Regionalista Agrario y Social) and We Are Aysén (Spanish: Somos Aysén).
The Federation was created as a result of the new law of political parties that requires the constitution of the parties in at least three contiguous or eight discontinuous regions, and to be able to present candidacies to the parliamentary elections and of regional boards.
The leaders of the parties that make up the federation and its home region are the following:
- Jaime Mulet, president of the Regional and Popular Front (Antofagasta and Atacama).
- Agapito Santander, president of the Green North Regional Force (Coquimbo).
- Alejandra Sepúlveda, president of the Social Agrarian Regionalist Independent Movement (O'Higgins).
- Jonathan Hechenleitner, president of We Are Aysén (Aysén).
- Total afiliados actualizados por partidos políticos Servicio Electoral de Chile
- Valenzuela, Esteban. "Nada de comarca sustentable: la marca de la sequía forestal". El Mostrador (in Spanish). January 25, 2017. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Segura, Patricio. "Construyendo mayorías desde la inclusión". El Mostrador (in Spanish). February 16, 2017. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Emol. "Fuerzas regionalistas formalizan pacto electoral ante el Servel de cara a elecciones parlamentarias y de cores" (in Spanish). August 16, 2017. Retrieved August 28, 2017.
- Social Green Regionalist Federation (in Spanish)