|Discipline||Political science, sociology, public policy|
|Edited by||Barbara Hobson, Ann Shola Orloff, Rianne Mahon|
Social Politics: International Studies in Gender, State and Society is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by Oxford University Press. It was established in 1994 and is edited by Barbara Hobson, Ann Shola Orloff, and Rianne Mahon. It was previously edited by Fiona Williams.
Abstracting and indexing
Social Politics is abstracted and indexed in:
- CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Education Research Abstracts
- Family Index Database
- Feminist Periodicals: A Current Listing of Contents
- Historical Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Public Affairs Information Services
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Sociological Abstracts
- Studies on Women and Gender Abstracts
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 1.447, ranking it 7th out of 40 journals in the category "Women's Studies" and 9th out of 41 in the category "Social Issues".
|This article about a journal on gender studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.