|Look up social security in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Social Security may refer to:
- Social security, the general concept of being secure in society from want and the systems to ensure this (including a list of various social security systems around the world)
- Social Security System (Philippines)
- South African Social Security Agency, an agency of the South African government
- Department of Social Security, an agency of the United Kingdom government
- Social Security (United States), the United States retirement and disability program
- Social Security (play), a play by Andrew Bergman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social Security.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.