Social care in Scotland
Social care in Scotland encompasses social work; care home services in the community for adults, children and young people; and services for young children, including nurseries and after-school care clubs.
There are approximately 191,000 people employed within social services in the country.
- Care Inspectorate
- Children's hearing system
- Cornerstone Community Care
- Education in Scotland
- Health and Social Care Directorates
- Healthcare in Scotland
- Local government in Scotland
- NHS Scotland
- Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People
- Scots law
- Scottish Children's Reporter Administration
- Scottish Social Services Council
- "About us". Dundee: Scottish Social Services Council. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Life on film: Ardersier's older people put their memories on DVD". Older People for Older People. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- Davis, Roger (2011). Social work and the law in Scotland (2nd ed.). Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9780230276314.
- Guthrie, Tom (2009). Social work law in Scotland. (3rd ed.). Haywards Heath: Tottel. ISBN 9781847661654.
- Mooney, ed. by Gerry; Scott, Gill (2005). Exploring social policy in the 'new' Scotland. Bristol: Policy Press. ISBN 9781861345943.
- Mooney, Gerry; Scott, Gill (2012). Social justice and social policy in Scotland. Bristol: Policy. p. 281. ISBN 9781847427021.
|This article related to government in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|