Social networking (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Community network, a term used broadly to indicate the use of networking technologies by, and for, a local community
- Social networking service, online sites to connect people with similar interests
- Distributed social network, an Internet social networking service that is decentralized and distributed across different providers
- Social network game, online games where many people can play at once
- Social networking websites, a list of major active social networking websites and excludes dating websites (see List of online dating websites)
- Social network aggregation, the process of collecting content from multiple social networking services
- Social network automation, tools that are used to semi/automate the process of posting content to social networking and social bookmarking websites
- Social media marketing, marketing and advertising practices with Internet-based applications
- Social networking spam, spam directed at users of internet social networking services
- Enterprise social networking, focuses on the use of online social networks or social relations among people who share business interests and/or activities.
- Professional network service, (or, in an internet context, simply a professional network) is a type of social network service that is focused solely on interactions and relationships of a business nature
- Business networking, is an activity in which groups of like-minded business people recognize, create, or act upon business opportunities
- The Social Network, 2010 docudrama film about the founding of Facebook
- Scientific collaboration network, how scientists work together across social networks
- Networking (disambiguation), which also covers network
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Social networking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.