Social services are a range of public services provided by governmental or private organizations. These public services aim to create more effective organizations, build stronger communities, and promote equity and opportunity.
Social services include the benefits and facilities such as education, food subsidies, health care, job training and subsidized housing, adoption, community management, policy research, and lobbying.
- Australian referendum, 1946 (Social Services)
- Catholic Social Services
- Department of Social Services
- Department for Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Emergency Social Services
- International Social Services
- Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario)
- New York State Social Services Department
- Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government (UK)
- Social Welfare (constituency)
- "Making a Difference: Community Practice for Social Change". Case Western Reserve University. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
|This government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|