Socialist Alliance (Sri Lanka)
|Secretary-General||D. C. Raja Collure|
|National affiliation||United People's Freedom Alliance|
The Socialist Alliance is a political alliance and registered political party in Sri Lanka. It was founded in 2006 five political parties: Communist Party of Sri Lanka, Democratic Left Front, Lanka Sama Samaja Party, National Liberation People's Party and Sri Lanka People's Party. The Socialist Alliance is a member of the United People's Freedom Alliance (UPFA).
- "List of recognized political parties" (PDF). Department of Elections, Sri Lanka. 6 July 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 July 2015.
- Perera, Yohan (21 April 2006). "The rise and rise of another Alliance". The Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka).
- Gnanadass, Wilson (13 August 2006). "UNP, SLFP must arrive at consensus". The Nation (Sri Lanka).
- Satyapalan, Franklin R. (23 April 2006). "Dew: Socialist Alliance for struggle against neo-liberalism". The Island (Sri Lanka).
- Kurugala, Priyanka (11 July 2015). "Socialist Alliance pledges to defeat UNP at General elections". Daily News (Sri Lanka).
- "Socialist Alliance unhappy over nominees". Ceylon Today. 23 July 2012.
|This article about a Sri Lankan political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|