Socialists and Democrats (Italy)
Marco Di Lello|
Lello Di Gioia
The faction was formed on 26 November 2015 as a split from the Italian Socialist Party (PSI) led by Marco Di Lello (who had been the party leader in the Chamber of Deputies until then), Lello Di Gioia (a long-time member of the PSI) and Giuseppe Lauricella (a former Socialist who had been elected with the PD in 2013). The faction includes also Rapisardo Antinucci, a former member of the Chamber, and Marco Gianfranceschi, president of "Giuseppe Saragat" Foundation.
- President: Fabio Guerriero
- Coordinator: Claudia Bastianelli
- Deputy Coordinator: Roberto Nativi
- Organisational Secretary: Vincenzo Scognamiglio
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-12-08. Retrieved 2015-11-30.