Society of Indian Law Firms
It consists of 100 Law Firms with more than 3000 lawyers. Lalit Bhasin is currently the President of the Society of Indian Law Firms. Shardul S. Shroff is the associate president of the organisation.
SILF has a Memorandum of Understanding with Queensland Law Society and sustaining memberships with International Bar Association (IBA), Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA), LAWASIA and Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA).
- "An Introduction from Lalit Bhasin, President SILF". Society of Indian Law Firms. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Opinion: Collective's wisdom; Should foreign firms be allowed at all?". Legally India. 3 February 2010. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Firm Profile". SILF. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Lalit Bhasin President, Society of Indian Law Firms & Managing Partner, Bhasin & Co". ILJ. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "SILF - Office Bearrers". SILF. Retrieved 6 April 2013.